Sunday 6 January 2013

Bloody touchy people

I was at that party wearing all my gear, when some guy started bumping into me, I felt a tear in my suit and a hand touch me, it felt clammy and slimy, and urch.

I turned around and I was face to face with some guy in a mask, who was just lingering around my area of the room, looking at people, I asked my friend if he knew who that guy was, all he did was shrug, 'just ignore him'. But I felt it hard to I kept watching him, he seemed to like touching people, so I felt it was my duty to tell him to stop it because people were getting just as  annoyed as me.

I went up to him, and asked him politely to leave the premises because he was annoying everyone, including my friend.

I didn't really get a response he just looked at me, with his cane in both his hands, he then turned and left the building, I was going to make sure he left and didn't come back latter and I went out side.

All I saw was part of a dead bush and a big patch of dead grass. I swear it wasn't there before, but yeah, didn't care it was only grass.

Yeah that happened, so now I'm back in my own home, clean and safe and warm.

-Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment